Tuesday, August 19, 2008

first "almost" day of school

Don't know exactly when to say K's first day of Kindergarten really is...she had a camp day last week (only half a day as a group - not her teacher). Today she had her first real half day - in her classroom! So I guess this was her first day...except she only went half a day and goes half a day on Thur. So not really...
(I think I may be in denial!)
Her teacher's name is Ms. Hardison. She is GREAT! And K had a fantastic time today. Jeff had a bit of a hard time this morning dropping her off - but we got to stay in the room at first and do a little scavenger hunt with K to help break the ice and get her aquainted with the room. Here are a few pics...but of course I forgot to take one of K and Ms. H. So maybe on her REAL first day... :)




No comments: