BUT...my girls are TOO cute! One of our neighbors is a fabulous photographer. We had a "portrait playdate" with a couple of our neighbors and got some great shots! Check out just a few...
If you ever need a photographer, look up jonathancampbellphotography.com - he's amazing and great to work with!
OMG!!!! They are too precious!!! Jen was looking at them when I saw it and I asked if Karis had started modeling. You have to send that to Wendi G. and get that kid an agent!
2 comments:
OMG!!!! They are too precious!!! Jen was looking at them when I saw it and I asked if Karis had started modeling. You have to send that to Wendi G. and get that kid an agent!
No really.....I sent you an email but GEEZE - it's just not right that you're family be that darn cute and gorgeous! Greatest pics ever.....
Post a Comment