Thursday, July 24, 2008

YUMMY!

Okay so if you've ever had Nutella...then you know that ANYTHING you could possibly make with it would be delish. Funny thing is, with all the baking I do, I've never made more than a s'more with it (Partially because it's so good by itself I didn't feel the need). BUT I found a recipe for cupcakes with Nutella and just HAD to try it! So I made a couple little tweaks and voila - YUMMY!

Nutella cupcakes

10 tbsp butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
Nutella (about 1/2 cup)

Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
Cream butter and sugar until light (about 2 minutes). Add in eggs one at a time (wait at least a minute between each). Add vanilla. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder.
Fill each muffin liner with batter about 3/4 full. Top each cake with 1 tsp Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick or fork.
Bake for 18 minutes.

2 comments:

Heather Pratt said...

Nutella and Cupcakes?!?!?! Two of my all time favorite things! I will definitely have to try this one out. :)

Rebekah said...

Wow, those sound great! Thanks for sharing :)